The Océ VarioPrint 6000 Ultra Line, the world’s fastest and most productive family of digital perfecting printing systems, now uses its Océ Gemini Technology to provide cost-effective solutions to meet the high demands in Transactional Printing and MICR printing environments. Océ now offers the:
- Océ VarioPrint 6000 Ultra Line - for commercial printers and corporate in-plant environments
- Océ VarioPrint 6000 TP Line - for Transactional Printing (TP) environments
- Océ VarioPrint 6000 MICR Line - for highly sensitive, negotiable financial documents
|Océ VarioPrint 6320, high speed, high volume cutsheet printer||Blaze through tough duplex volumes with ultra speed|
|The Océ VarioPrint 6320 Ultra and TP Lines are the most productive digital perfecting systems in their class. Based on Océ Gemini Instant Duplex technology, this duplex printer series takes monochrome speed to new heights. With ultra-fast speed and benchmark reliability, print professionals can take on more jobs and turn them around faster, enter profitable new markets like digital book printing, expand services and do more with less. All while reducing costs and environmental impact. The result is a win-win proposition that delivers business stimulus benefits, expands opportunities, and optimizes resources and investment protection.||
Océ Gemini technology uses a single engine to drive two imaging belts that print both sides of the page in a single pass. As a result, duplex jobs print faster and more reliably. With the Océ VarioPrint 6000 Ultra and Ultra TP Lines, you can offer customers a single source for a variety of job types with the fastest job turnaround on the market, offset-like quality and near-perfect registration. Océ VarioPrint 6000 high volume printers are the fastest, most productive systems on the market for duplex cutsheet printing.
Specifications for Océ VarioPrint 6320 Ultra Line
|Engine Technology||Océ Gemini Instant Duplex technology|
|Environment||Suitable from 1 million up to 10 million prints per month|
314 Letter prints per minute
168 Ledger prints per minute
|Type||Intuitive 15" touch screen user interface|
|Paper Input Module|
|Functionality||Standard module with 4 trays, 4600 sheets capacity|
|Paper Drawer Capacity||
2nd and 3rd Paper Input Module
Roll-feed, approximately 60,000 (80g/m2 / 20lb. bond plain paper) sheets
|High Capacity Stacker|
|Optional||Up to 3 Stackers can be configured inline, offering 18,000 sheets output capacity|
|Set Finisher (Optional)|
|Finisher (stacker/stapler)||Capacity 4000 sheets A4/letter 80g/m2|
The following paper sizes can be stacked (and stapled)
|Network Hardware||10 / 100Mb, 1Gb Ethernet|
|Higher Level Protocols||
|Supported PDLs (supported automatic language sensing)||
|Physical Size and Weights|
|Physical Size & Weights||
|Sound Pressure (at operator position)||
|Ozone Concentration||0.002mg/m3 concentration|
Océ VarioPrint 6320 Ultra unique technologies
Temporary speed licence
If you experience peak production volumes, then you are well aware of the challenge this brings. Océ's unique Temporary Speed License willupgrade the print speed of your Océ VarioPrint 6000 (Ultra) printer, when and where you need it. Without a significant long-term investment, youcan now turn around peak production workloads faster and keep your clients satisfied.
Océ Temporary Speed License (pdf)
Océ Screenpoint Technology addresses each step of the printing process to set a new standard in black & white print quality. The technology optimizes the conversion of color images to black & white. It gives operators complete freedom to manipulate image contrast, and to control the lightness and darkness of portions of an image with no loss of detail. And it ensures perfect tonal fidelity in the resulting reproduction.
Configurations and Related
The Océ VarioPrint 6000 Ultra Line is available in a variety of speed, input and output configurations
The Océ VarioPrint 6000 Ultra Line is available in a variety of speed, input and output configurations to meet a wide range of requirements. Simply choose the combination of modules that meets your unique needs.
- Field upgradeable speed licenses (temporary or permanent)
- Paper input module
- Océ Gemini Instant Duplex engine
- Océ High Capacity Stacker
- Set finisher
- iXDP exchangeable die punch
- Optional roll feeder with up to 60,000 sheets of input
- Optional output capacity up to 18,000 sheets
No matter what the speed, duplex performance is always 100% and auto duplexing for media up to 300g/m2 is available.
Additional hardware to boost your productivity
Fully automatic online binding is easy with Océ VarioPrint 6000 Ultra printers and the SDD BGB1208 perfect binder or the Océ DFS30 tape binder.
- Océ DFS30 tape binder
- SDD BGB1208 Perfect Binder
Océ offers various options for professional booklet making resulting in productive, compact and cost-effective online finishing.
- Océ BLM500 Booklet Maker
- Océ BLM200 Booklet Maker
Is used in a variety of environments ranging from schools to commercial printers. Standard hole punches usually make two, three or four holes. Other customer exchangeable dies are available for different punching applications such as those needed for subsequent comb, wire or plastic coil binding.
- GBC PowerPunch
- iXDP integrated exchangeable die punch (pdf)
Online large capacity paper input is provided with an optional roll feeder.
- Lasermax Roll Systems roll feeder
- Hunkeler roll feeder
The Océ DS60 document scanner is an essential component when integrating hard-copy documents into your digital document workflow.
- Océ DS60 document scanner
The ability to provide neatly stacked documents ready for finishing or distribution is an essential part of the system.
- Océ iHCS Stacker (pdf)
- CEM DocuConverter (pdf)
The Océ set finisher offers stapling of up to 100 sheets with corner or dual stapling capability. Stapling of larger formats, media and custom size formats is provided by the optional integrated multi format stacker stapler.
- Set finisher
Océ PRISMAsync Controller
|The Océ PRISMAsync controller is Océ’s common controller platform for all printer, scanner and multifunctional products - the brains and nervous system of the Océ VarioPrint 6000 Ultra line. It interacts with networks, the user interface, the diagnostic system and web based applications. It stores scheduler jobs, processes scanned images, RIPs and queues jobs and controls most system functionality. The heart of the PRISMAsync controller is based on proven technology.|
- Easy-to-use and productive job control and job management
- Print while RIPping, printing starts even before job is fully ripped
- Support for multiple workflows, with dedicated user interface behavior per environment (transaction, printroom)
- Customer-specific configuration via web based System Editor
- Multi-PDL and extensible network connectivity
- Industry standard interfaces with servers and applications
- Service diagnostic system integrated with Océ servicing methods
- Plug-and-play integration in customer Xerox infrastructure with Océ DPlink
- Plug-and-print integration in customer Kodak Smartboard infrastructure with KDKLink
- Reliability: since the same media catalogue is available and consistently represented during all workflow steps, the operator can be sure that each job will be printed on the correct paper
- Flexibility and ease-of-use: the operator can enter up to 100 different media with their own customized names, also for temporary use, which helps in defining and managing print jobs
- Applications: operators in demanding production environments can effectively and effortlessly deal with a multitude of media
Workflow software to boost your productivity
- Océ PRISMAaccess
- Océ PRISMAweb
- Océ PRISMAaccess
- Océ PRISMAproduction
- Océ DPconvert
- Océ VPconvert
- Océ PRISMAprepare
- Océ PRISMAproduction
- Océ DocSetter
- Océ TrueProof
- Océ PRISMAarchive